The wedding bouquet is most likely the most unforgettable bouquet of flowers that will ever have. That’s why numerous new brides want to dry their wedding bouquet so that they can appreciate it for many years to come. Use the complying with to discover how to dry a wedding bouquet that will be a keepsake for you to cherish.
The Easiest Way to Dry a Wedding Bouquet
- Remove any dangling leaves or stems that wilted throughout all the wedding event celebrations.
- Find a location to hang your wedding bouquet that will be dark and dry. A storage room is a terrific location as long as there’s sufficient room to hang the bouquet where it will not be touching anything else. One more good location to hang your wedding bouquet is a bathroom as long as it’s an extra room not being used. Hang the bouquet upside-down with a tough ribbon or cord to make sure that the bouquet can dry without lights or sunlight to rinse the shades of the blossoms.
- Leave the bouquet in the dark and also dry area for at least 4 or 5 days. , if you can just continue to let it hang there for a couple of weeks is even better.
- Spray the dried wedding bouquet lightly with a floral spray for dried flowers. This will secure and shield the dried flowers. Purchase the floral spray at a pastime or craft store in their floral department. If you are not able to find or purchase the floral spray, Use unscented hairspray. Let this dry extensively.
- Place your dried wedding bouquet on a stand, under a dome or in a keepsake display box. The dried flowers in the bouquet are fragile, so you will need to deal with the bouquet with care.
The More Complex Way to Dry a Wedding Bouquet
- Trim the originates from the wedding bouquet that wilted or ended up being also mushy to try to keep.
- Take the wedding bouquet apart very carefully to ensure that you do not damage any one of the blossoms. Unwrap or unknot any bows or sashes holding the bouquet together. Take pictures of the bouquet before taking it apart to keep in mind how the blossoms in the bouquet looked. You might want to take some notes while you are taking the bouquet apart.
- Place each flower independently in a variety of containers, superficial bowls or tins that are half-filled with silica gel. The objective of the silica gel is to take the moisture out of the flower while it protects the form and also color.
- Remove the blossoms from the silica gel and also carefully lay them out on a counter surface. Organize the flowers back into the wedding bouquet. This might be a bit hard to do, so describe your photos as well as notes to help you rebuild the dried wedding bouquet.
- Spray the dried wedding bouquet with a floral spray for dried flowers. If you do not have the floral spray, Use unscented hairspray.
- Display or store your dried wedding bouquet how you wish.